The Gurin Finger Pulse Oximeter is an accurate and affordable way to check pulse rate and oxygen saturation levels. One of the important things to remember is that oxygen saturation levels should not fall below 95% and the oximeter can help identify it easily. If you let the level go unchecked, it can result in serious brain damage or heart failure.
A pulse oximeter is a non-invasive device that monitors the level of oxygen in the bloodstream. An audio signal is sent as soon as soon as the oxygen saturation levels go below the healthy levels mark. This device is really useful for people with critical illnesses as it can detect the slightest sign of oxygen deprivation in the body.
- The finger pulse oximeter is FDA approved. The device quickly and accurately measures the SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial haemoglobin levels and pulse rates.
- The OLED bright color display show real time pulse rate, pulse rate plesthymograph of strength of pulse, SpO2 level and battery level.
- The built-in alarm can be set to low and high. The long battery life enables thousands of readings.
- The device has an automatic power off feature.
- The oximeter is light and compact. It is not a medical device.
- It can accommodate a wide range of finger sizes.
- The build quality of the oximeter is excellent and it is capable of withstanding different levels of use.
- The device is easy to use.
- Professional design at affordable price.
- Offers vital information you need within seconds.
- Few people have issues accessing the battery compartment of the device.
How to Choose a Finger Pulse Oximeter?
As there are hundreds of oximeters available in the market most people tend to get overwhelmed with the many choices. Choosing a good quality oximeter is easy if you know what to look for. Identify the features and aspects that you are looking for and this can enable you to narrow down the choices easily.
It is one of the most important factors that you need to consider when buying an oximeter. Choosing a good device from a reputed brand can help provide reliable readings time after time. Read reviews so that you can choose a brand that offers the most reliable readings.
In addition to speed and accuracy the device needs to include a number of features to improve readings. Features such as readability, pulse rate readings, audible alarms for identifying potential health problems are necessary. It is advisable to buy a device that has an automatic shut off feature that shuts off the device after a certain amount of time.
Even though price is not an important factor that you need to consider when buying an oximeter, you need to make sure that you buy a device that offers accurate readings at an affordable price. The price of the device may depend on the brand, features, accuracy and material. Choose a device with a good warranty so that you can have complete peace of mind. This can help keep you covered if there is a repair or you need replacement.
If you are still confused about choosing the best oximeter, you can ask for recommendations from doctors and healthcare professionals. As these people use these devices on a regular basis they may be able to guide you in the correct way.
Read online reviews about the brand you want to purchase so that you become aware about its unique features and pros and cons. This can help you choose an oximeter that matches your specific requirement and budget.